2.24.2015

On a Tuesday

I'm pretty sure that's the name of a friends former blog, "On a Tuesday" and when I say former blog I mean lets get into the waaaaaaay way back machine and hop back to the early part of this fine century.  Back to when twitter was still just little thing, Facebook was not cool and MySpace still was a thing people used.  Once again I don't have a lot on my plate and I wanted to get some of this back log out.  


Here are 4 of my quilt squares for my square a month sampler.  The 5th is TERRIBLE.  Its so bad I took it apart and put it back together and its still bad.  So I'm going to buy the fabric (or close enough) and make a new one.  I've learned that I have a special stitch on my machine which should help me make better squares.  But the truth is, I'm not a good quilter, and I'm okay with that.  


Made this scarf for my coworker, since he's fresh outta college.  He's a good kid. But mostly because he's running around in basically a wind breaker when its like 23 degrees.  Boys.  Now he can stay warmish and look awesome.    


Here let me take some notes at the morning meeting!


My dear friend Kathy sent me this lovely sock yarn from her quilt shop!  I don't know what I'm going to make with it yet, but she trusts me to come up with something fantastic.  


Edgar approves of my sonic screwdriver.  You'll see where this is going next month.  


See I'm getting better.  This one is a little more square, and I'm trying to be more patient.  It may or may not be working.  


EDGAR! stop being so damn cute little bird.  Seriously.  

Keep a look out for a post this week about knitting worsted weight shawls! 

No comments: