6.27.2008

Un-tagged MEME

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
OOOO thats a good one. I was like two weeks out of my sophomore year of high school. My best friend had just graduated and I had met the man (then teenager) that would become my husband. More importantly than all that I was recovering. I was 16 and had just had a breast reduction. I had given up buy new bra and started wearing two, a sports bra and a regular one. This might be the strangest and bravest things I've ever undertaken. I've had the new ones longer than the old ones, but I still have some back problems. I can say that I've inspired more than one friend or family member to follow suite.
2) What are 5 things on my To Do list today?
-Make Brownies, for the ice cream fun extravaganza at afternoon break tomorrow.
-Pick up Veggies from the CSA! Yummmers
-Water the plants, basil, tomatoes, egg plant, pepper and the budgie plant
-Run the dishwasher, yuck its stinky, it takes a lot of dishes and its just me
-Mildlessly read my book on the back porch, which leads me to wonder why the neighbors lawn furniture has moved.

3)Snacks that I enjoy
- Chips (kettle chips), sugar snap peas, cookies, cheese and crackers, cheese and apples

4)Things I would do if I was a billionaire
Pay off the college loans, the house, and the cars
Pay for the cousins to go to college
Quit
Start my own yarn/art/fabric store
Spend the next year traveling
Buy my parents a place on the beach and in the mountains

5)Places I've lived
Baton Rouge, LA
Bellevue, WA
Moscow, ID
Lawton, OK
Clarksville, Tn

6)Jobs I've had
House Cleaner
Clerk @ Nature's Pantry, a health food store
Office Girl/ Yard Manger - neighbor's Repo Lot (best ans crazy job I've ever had)
Waitress Lefty's Cafe (started as a short order cook, and moved to waitress, my boss said I was "bubbly"
Sub Teacher in Lawton OK
Office Worker for the Red Cross
Waitress at the now closed Cafe 541
Medical Technologist (lab girl) Horizon Hospital
Microbiologist Breathitt Vet Center

There you've learned something about me

No comments: