I'm not going to post any pictures today, because my phone and computer aren't exactly speaking to each other and uploading photos IS A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS. Seriously. HUGE. Using my big camera isn't any better.
I will make some cheesy new years resolutions.
- To not buy any new clothes for 3 months. Undies, bras, workout clothes, socks, and shoes are not part of this rule. I will make or buy them used.
- I frame or purchase more ART. I think the best way to spend my money is on things that make me happy.
- I build my home lab. I don't get to do science at work any more because I work for some serious nutters but I can create my own at home "yeast ranch" as the home brewers call it. Its just a lab to me.
- Make cheese- real aged hard cheese.
- Finish knitting from my stash. I want to be done with it and start buying new yarn. Its an all hands on deck effort, this is the last year of it.
- Workout harder. Since we moved I've been a lazy bones, but now we have a home gym and I have no more excuses.
There we go. And the final one, to blog more PROMISE.