8.24.2008

No good reason.

I admit it, I have had no good reason not to blog. No major events, no trips to Europe, no pressing projects that required every second of spare time I could find. Nope just me being lazy and one two hour phone after another. It seems like every night for the last 2 weeks and been me fielding calls or running around like a recently beheaded poultry. My eye appointment (which thankfully was a big NO CHANGE, because I have currently have 3 pairs of glasses and a pair of Rx sunglasses) took well over an hour. I had veg to round up since it was a veg thursday, and right as I undid my pants to finally change into some comfy clothes, PHONE! Turns out that some times its ok, since it was the Hub.
I have been knitting, still on the basic black and the storks nest lace. I've been cooking, mac and cheese for work, chicken for neighbors. I've been burning myself on the bbq and cutting fingers while making pasta salad. We hit Nashville yesterday for some new furniture and a little clothes shopping, funny how boys are worse then girls when they actually get into the shopping groove.
Besides all this silly stuff I also caught some pictures of the Humming Birds. I was super busy last week and didn't get to fill the feeder ONE DAY, just one. When I finally filled it up it didn't empty I found out why..
Meet Bruno
I have a watch-bird. He sits, he waits, he drinks, but don't try anything this feeder is only his.
Bruno keeps an eye out
MINE!

No comments: