10.06.2005

well it's about damn time

So it's here, yes fall, so they say. Its a nice 75 out today and dropping thanks to a cold front moving in. I hope that it lasts and we can all wear coats again.
So the new trend in the celeb world is to knock em' up and the marry them eh? WIth the supper gross Cruse Holmes combo now filling the gene pool who's next? Maybe I should divorce so I can get pregnant and then get married again like all the cool people.
Well i just had to vent about that, in other places, like school, which has taken an all time turn for the worst. Our Micro teacher is readding from the book for the first time in class, which we all then highlight and sleep while he reads the next few sentences to himself. Today he called it a review day but in reality he just reread us the book with a few more things that he had failed to point out the first time around. I WOULD HAVE RATHER HAD MY TOE NAILS PULLED OUT. so needless to say that was 2 hours of my life I will never get back.
-ca

No comments: