9.26.2005

Only 96 hours left

yes folks that right you only have 96 hours left to yourself a brand new GMC vehicle with the employee discount. You know you want an over priceds poorly made car with no resale value. So do it go buy yourself one. Hell make it two or three. How about a colbolt, the next generation of the Cavalier or maybe you want a saturn with plastic doors. Ok so I just can't handle it anymore, its a giant pain in the ass to hear the ads constantly. Weekend was a weekend. We went to dana's house on saturday night to have BBQ and chat with her folks who where here for the week. On friday night we went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays which wasn't sooo bad and then went to see the corpse bride. It was very good, it was fun lots of fun. Lots of signing and dancing and dead things it was good. Thursday was a coffee night and on wednesday I watched LOST. It was supper cheesy but it was a season premier party so I went. I might watch the next episode because I have to see what happends, mmmm so sleepy and I don't known why. Ok I think I'll take a nap
-ca

No comments: