10.07.2008

Weekend Craft Blow-out!

This weekend was the crafty blow out weekend. I pulled out all the stops and got a bunch done. Knitting, no not so much, but crafty none the less.
I worked hard on Alissa's Halloween costume. Lots and lots of fabric, and lots and lots of skirt. I will not show the finished product. That's for Alissa to show. I spent lots of time cutting and sewing and piecing together.





I did get some yarn though. Three colors to make little crochet candy corns. They're very cute we had a test run at afternoon break. Trust me things like this can be done at afternoon break because they go fast and well we also, kinda, are a little slow getting back to work in the afternoon.

Between sewing I painted this weekend. I managed to finish some paintings to go into the bedroom.


I blocked Basic Black.


I also put a vanity together, from Target. It looks great and is super functional.

No comments: