1.08.2006

Where do the weekends go

I wonder where, where in the world do they go. Maybe I should get earlier and then they woudn't disapear like that. Its been kinda warm here in Old clarksville which makes you wonder, is summer here already. Sooo this weekend I really haven't done much of anything. I cleaned and cleaned and then forgot to take out the garbage before it got dark so well it can wait until tomorrow. Its not going to stink any more. Did go see the RInger with Johnny Knoxville, It was great. It was such a cute movie I don't think that it needed the cheesy love story but it was great to see all the special olympics kids and they were great actors too. Other than that my weekend has basically been a huge waste but hell some times we need a good waste. I should be getting to bed, since the morning comes really quick when its 4 15. Take care you all. CA

No comments: