8.20.2005

Yeah I know it's been awhile

But..... it's been a sad time for me, see spot died. He lived a good life and you'll all be comfortered in the knowlegde that I was with spot until he died, he went peacefully in a power outage. I boxed him up and sent his body back to home, to Brian at Touchtech in renton where the final autopsy will be preformed and then he will have his organs donated to other computers in need. But spot will live on in a new computer a new thinner model, a 14" ibook. I haven't really though much about blogging as of late. I had a bunch of tests in the first two weeks of August and now I have two weeks off then I begin classes again on the 29th poooo. Thats ok they are for sure the last classes I will most likely ever have to take again in my life, unless I go and do something crazy like get my masters or something. odd. Looks like another thunderstorm is comming. When I get my new Spot I'll let everyone know. love claire and the ghost of spot which is haunting my apartment until he can find a new mac to inhabit the iPod is a bit cramped.

No comments: