5.02.2005

Knitting Crazy

Yeah, ok so this is my second blog of the day but hell it's monday. So work was all crazy like but you know as i sat there on the can thinking, can I really freaking work this damn job for another year, i thought maybe, just maybe. I don't know if I can really do it. Can I work here in this place that drives me crazy and causes me to smell of an unknown food by-product, the answer is no. I have a degree and i have pretty clothes. EnOUgh!!!! Ok So I went to the country quilters tonight for the sit and knit. Patty helps people who need it and we all sit and chat it's very fun, zen like. I'm signing up for a class which will cost me a big price in yarn but hell it's worth it , to make my first sweater. I'm truely excited. I think I really like Clarksville more than I ever though I would. Ok Talk to you all latter. Promise to get some photo's of my projects up.

No comments: